The WARM Mentor Program provides:
- An individualized approach to artistic growth. Each protégée directs the process of selecting her mentor, identifying her goals with the mentor’s help, and tracking her progress.
- A firm foundation upon which to build an ongoing professional support system.
- Access to workshops on career development issues for artists, such as exhibiting, finances, and developing peer critique groups.
- Training in the Critical Response method of obtaining feedback on art work.
- A professional exhibit opportunity. The 2014 Mentor/Protegee show was held at the Grain Belt Bottling House, 79 13th Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN, Oct. 3-31.
The 2015-16 Mentorship cycle is now under way. Watch for information about the 2017-18 program cycle early in 2017.
Deborah Foutch, "Bird in the Grasses"
Claudia Poser, Prayer for a Tree