Joining the Women's Art Registry of Minnesota (WARM) will provide you with many rewarding opportunities to further develop as an artist. As a member, you will benefit from opportunities for art exhibitions, networking, mentoring, collaborating, and educational forums on a variety of art-related topics. Today's WARM membership reflects a truly diverse group of women who use or create art within their lives in many different ways and for many difefrent reasons.
Whatever your artistic goals, as a WARM member you will benefit from:
- Connections to local artisits
- Participation in juried and non-juried member exhibitions
- Information about additional professional opportunities locally and nationally
- Publicity of your art activities through the online member newsletter and email listserv
- Participation in the online member artists' registry
- Attendance at "Fresh Art", "Art Partners","WARM Coffees", workshops and other WARM gatherings
- Option to participate in WARM's acclaimed Mentor Program
- Discounts on joint membership with the local chapter of Women's Caucus For Art (WCA); discounts on WARM-sponsored workshops
- Make available your own and have access to other members' teaching, learning, information and support resources through listings in WARM's online, searchable, member directory.
- Through service to WARM committees and access to information about local, regional and national opportunities members have additional pportunities to strenghten their teaching, learning, and curatorial skills.
- Formal opportunities to support advocacy for women artists
Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy. Click here to download a printable version of the membership form, fill it out and send it in. If you have questions about WARM please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You make it happen! To support WARM's mission, contribute financially or volunteer your time, Please visit the contribute page of our website for more infomation.
1st Image: Polly Norman, former Protégée, "Prehistoric Ride Through a Lavender Sky"
2nd Image: Melissa Metzler, "Transformation"